Tuesday 28 April 2015

♥ A blessing =)



I was having a great conversation with my mother via Skype when suddenly we talked about my little brother and to make the story short, I realized that he has grown a lot from a little boy to a more mature man. I am happy that with his experience working abroad, he can relate now of what I have been going through. It’s not easy to be away from our parents yet we appreciate life to the fullest. Being independent means exercising the power within our jurisdiction and helps us to become more mature and this I see in him. We can decide, choose and do whatever can make us happy as long as it is right, not to hurt anyone and along with it is the consequences of that decision we have. I can say that we almost think of the same thing profoundly when it comes to life. We can discuss everything and knowing that he’s younger than me, I also learn from him in as much as he also learns from me because according to him I think sometimes differently. I am blessed to have a brother like him.  =)

Love,
Ate 

No comments:

Post a Comment