Tuesday 30 January 2018

My Heart


My heart is getting well now.
The surgery was over as my heart was in the ICU for days.
I decided to build invisible walls around me.
A defense mechanism protecting my heart from damaging it further.
Silence enveloped me.
The pain in my heart was truly excruciating.
No medication can suffice its bleeding.
Totally crushed.
As I picked up the broken pieces, I felt the warm inside.
My heart was burning like a flame as I see thorns that pinching on top.
Believing the flame will melt the thorns sooner, I decided to ask my Father.
"How's my heart Lord?"
He replied, "You need to take some rest my princess. I am glad you've been awake. Your heart was deeply wounded. I let you sleep for days while doing the surgery. I took away the thorns so easily but the wound needs some time to mend. You will be fine in 40 days."
As we talked, my Father let me understand that my feeling was normal. That my heart was healthy and so strong.
He continued, "My child when you love and get hurt, love more. When you love more and get hurt, love even more. Love even more until it hurts no more."

written by Meg
to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment