Friday 7 June 2013

Happy Birthday Bunso =)




Today is a special day because it’s our brother’s birthday! Although he’s too far away from me, he is always in my mind and heart. According to our mother, among the siblings, we have the most same personalities.

I love him for being so responsible at a very young age. He was a working student too like me before and very patient. I admired him for all his achievements in life. I’m very proud of him. He’s so sweet (especially when he’s calling me Ate) and thoughtful as well.

My warmest love, prayer and wishes be upon him as the Lord God showers him with all the best things in this life has to offer. Congratulations also for a job well done! =)

Happy Birthday Bot!
Love,
Ate                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment