Wednesday 7 October 2015

Unexpected =)


Tonight, I want to share an inspiring and unexpected letter from a friend, an ex-colleague (from Obayashi Dubai Metro) who’s working now at KSA, a good father to his kids, respected husband and a big brother of mine. My heart is overflowing with joy and happiness for his faith in God while reading his message. A good reason why I never get tired of sending devotional emails daily. =)
 
Re: Spiritual Maturity is Never an End in Itself
On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 11:23 AM,                                                                     wrote:
Hi Badet,

This one you sent me is very much applicable to me as I embark into a new challenges in life. Last oct 4,after 2 weeks holiday na received ko ung termination ng contract ko. Wayback a year ago, I was so excited accepted by Parsons in KSA working for riyadh metro, as we know like those first time in dubai metro. it was last Nov. 24 when i started working back in riyadh after almost 2 years working in a local company in pinas. It was  here in riyadh where i grow my faith attending BS and service with RICM (Rock International Christian Ministry) Baptist church where i continue to grow in Christ, i am thankful to be part of this group as it support me strengthen my faith and overcome challenges like one this.

I got my clearances and ticket this Thursday na ang balik ko sa pinas, oct 8, and i am not worry for God has something instore for me. The day i received my letter i called my agency in pinas and they assured me to have new work, sila din kasi nag susuply ng staff sa doha rail sa qatar at sa UAE.

Salamat sa mga ganitong pagkakataon mas nakikila ko ang reason ko in life not only for my family but all people i encountered in life.

Best Regards,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment