Saturday 27 February 2016

Farewell Message

Dear Team,

I want to express my warmest gratitude for all the wonderful, remarkable and happy moments with you. I am blessed that I’m able to be part of this Team and so grateful. I cannot thank much for all your support, friendship, care and encouragement.  I value all the memories we have together.

Construction industry is so small and I believe that we possibly working someday, somehow. I will treasure every one of you (promise)!

Be mindful that you are all have a good potential. You are great in all your expertise and hone it. Always remember to sign your work with integrity, transparency and excellence with the best of your ability. You are all an asset and I know it much. Keep it up.

Lastly, it’s an honor to work with you, mostly with God. As a final note, I have engrave you all in my heart. ♥
 
 
Thank you so much. =)
 
Sincerely,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment