Monday 5 February 2018

My Heart part II


"What do you mean Father?"
As I listened to Him closely, warm trail of tears overflowing from my eyes.
Unstoppable.
I heard my breath.
Sobbing quietly.
Lamenting.
Father made me realized this four words-
I have loved greatly.
Greatly that I took risk.
Even risking my life.
Prior to that, I asked my Father if he will allow it to happen.
If yes, I asked God to prepare me.
Not my will but His.
Lord knows my weakness.
He gave me courage and strength to overcome it.
Because of love.
Because I loved.
Because God loves me.
I did try.
It all happened according to His plan.
No regrets, no what ifs.
Even if at the end I lost.
So grateful for that experience.
Lord, "I owe you this life once more" I said.
From it I understand what my Father said.
No matter what happens, no matter what circumstances may arise, I need to be strong as well as my heart.
Maintain a heart that sees it is full; Love that is full.. whole not broken.
Full that even fear, death and pain have no space to occupy my heart.
Because if it's full, love will overflow continuously.

written by Meg
to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment