Tuesday 12 March 2013

On my notes


Meg

I want to thank one of my office mates this afternoon for an email I received from her appreciating the article ‘How to Live and Love’.  Honestly, I am fond of sharing articles that people can relate with. I am happy learning new things and I want to thank all the people for their compliments, you are all inspired me to keep on posting good articles and I appreciated much.

Actually, I wasn't like this before... like anyone, I was just contended dealing with my comfort zone. However, I realized that as time changing, I was also changing because I allowed both aspect of living and loving changed my life. ‘Living’ in the sense that I was able to control my life by choosing the right perspective --- view things in a better way and ‘loving’ everything even the smallest things that I have had and be more grateful about it…

It was all started with Love. Yes, a love that I loved and lost (many years ago) but the good news… it never stopped me to love and trust again. I was able to see the true beauty of what great Love is. The Unconditional Love that only God can offer.

I might have a heart that was broken before but I never felt any bitterness. How and why?

First, to acknowledge the mind and heart of God differs from the way we think.
We are not in control of everything. Only God is. I realized that no matter how I tried to make and work things out for good --- if it’s ‘only me alone’ love will also fade.

Second, to know the meaning of happiness and selfless love.
Mind and heart are systems that must be synchronized with each other.  The same goes with the one we think is the one we love.  Anyone will never be happy if ‘someone in your heart differs from someone you think’.  Just like you are with someone you love but he/she is thinking of someone else. Selfless love knows that in the name of Love, everything is fair and square.

Third, to realize that the end product of happiness and selfless love are gratitude and forgiveness.
To let go, accept and move on are hard things to do but worth changing. Learning to be grateful despite and in spite of everything makes people happy and forgiving.  People of this kind do not have any regrets and if I will be given the chance or choice to have a second life, I will still do the same thing even if I failed because this brought me to appreciate ‘my learning curve’.

Fourth, learn to cry out
As the Bible says, ‘sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better’… Learning to cry is the best thing to mend a broken heart. Well, it’s good for the heart really.  There will be a point in time that no more tears to flow once you attained that ‘too many days’. Just allow God to do the surgery no anesthesia only amnesia (God will teach you to easily forgive and forget; everything is new every morning)… believe me He is the best doctor I have ever had!

Fifth, to understand that the one who is ‘not controlling’ feels secure and loved.
There is freedom in love, the same goes with every law. Rules are established not to punish people but to merely enjoy freedom. If someone violates the law, is there happiness in ‘imprisonment’?  However, a person who can rule over me is not necessarily the one who is controlling. It simply means I’m willing because I felt loved and respected --- it’s the essence of being submissive.

Lastly, to realize that to love another person is to know, appreciate and love the extended version of who you are.
My heart doesn't know the rule of impenetrability matter because it is only one. I can only love a person one at a time but never at the same time. Yes, I failed. I’m not perfect; I took the risk (to change) of doing something but I never regret of doing nothing.

Indeed, Life is so short but eternal… I loved and lost but I have chosen to live and love again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment