Friday 26 April 2013

A One Year Special


Being in Malaysia for more than a year was really a great journey for me… I’m learning all kinds of people, their rich cultures and religions, climate, education system, government and among others. I might say that it’s very adaptive and easy to embrace (because we came from the family of Asian Nations). Historically speaking, Filipinos were also Malay in origin, no wonder why I looked like them as what they said most of the time.

What made the one year a special One? Well, it’s the people I've met and marked a special part in my heart. It was in knowing and understanding them that made my learning process a more life-enriching one. I liked going to school to listen, report and lead, to attend worship and fellowship, to teach kids once in a while and be engaged with the people who loved me as well. Grateful that I can still commune with God every morning and happy knowing that some people in other countries reading my blog (thanks for the stats!) as I continuously sharing what I have in mind. I thanked the Lord for the work He entrusted upon me. I thanked Him for the past experiences I gained from the people that God brought into my life and blessed me in full swing spiritually, physically, emotionally, and cognitively --- for the wisdom they shared I owe it all to them for what I am right now… from the bottom of my heart I sincerely appreciated it. The richness of all their Love, prayers, care and support has been rooted in my heart… what else can I say… but to appreciate and thank more.

I’m grateful that I have gone this far and still able to see the greater perspective of God’s Master development plan in my life and in our family. I’m happy that our younger brother continuously blessed by the Lord in other country (oh, how I missed him so). I’m glad that our younger sister was also blessed with a loving husband (welcome to the family!) and joyful that we have our mother and father beside us (glad to see our parents were happy too).

Never to forget smart Winwin --- the favorite of all this time. =)

Sincerely,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment