Monday 15 April 2013

God’s Providence


Meg 

Finally, I got the time to write again from my heart. Yesterday was my 16th anniversary with the Lord and with those couple of years I can truly say that many things have changed. The way I think and look things, the way I speak… I feel. I’m grateful for the second life that I enjoyed most in as much as all the people in my life; without them --- there’s no Meg right now.

Despite of all the hardship and testing I went through, I can say that I was able to take it all. No hesitation, no complain. I allowed everything to happen as I obeyed; quite simple yet not so easy. I realized that everything was started in a simple ‘try’.  Like…



1.   I tried to know deeper God in my life and decided to be baptized

2.   I tried to choose architecture as my course in college (even though it was my 3rd choice)

3.   I tried to join in a construction industry instead of design firm

4.   I tried to take my board exam despite of a limited budget (thanked God my savings account was just enough)

5.   I tried to email my resume to work in Dubai (thanked God for a calling card given by my office mate)

6.   I tried to give my heart to someone

7.   I tried to rise again after three days of being miserable

8.   I tried to meditate by giving myself at least 30 minutes with God in the morning

9.   I tried to teach kids and I discovered it was fun and happy to be with the young

10. I tried to attend the final interview of going to Malaysia as I was invited by my office mate for ‘just a try’

11. I tried to inquire for masters and now I’m into school

12. I tried to love myself more to love once again

13. I tried to change by letting go and loving more

These were some of the few things that I tried yet it was all but a choice. A divine intervention, from which I accepted, embraced and loved. I never had any regrets because I was given to exercise ‘the power of freedom’ and ‘the freedom of power’. These are all made me --- ME, a person with ‘no what if…’ probably because I have known the essence of trying. I might encounter failure but God made me to realize that the best part of it was… I’m learning… I’m changing… and I’m growing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment