Sunday 21 June 2015

♥ Daughter's Love =)

The more I get older, the more I appreciate life; a life that my father brought and gave me. Looking back through the years, my life is nothing without him. His presence, wisdom, hard work, discipline, love, patience, and understandingI owe it much to him. I will not be where I am to be right now without his care.

Like my mother, I also protect his kingdom, our little home. Make the best of what I can give to maintain love, peace, harmony and unity. My mother taught us that well as we fortify our walls to anchor us in the times of storms and strong winds. I will protect the light that shines in his kingdom. Believing that as it shines brighter, he is even stronger; Believe me he can do everything, as I saw it even when I was young. Discipline, hard work, passion for work and these started at home, then eventually the school as the extension for that training ground.  He prepared us to conquer the outside walls of true battle… the working place or any place where our feet lead us to.

I came to realize that in his blood runs the true blood of an emperor. Like any other emperor, there is a power in his word that will make you powerful. He’s not educated, but he made us educated far beyond what he can achieve in his life. Like mother, he is selfless. I am indeed thankful that God blessed me with such a great earthly father in him. Many said he’s blessed to have me, but with him as my father, I am more blessed. His entire life, he gave everything himself for the family selflessly.

His life is an everyday gift I am thankful to God. I wish I had more time to serve him as he served us in the family. But instead, he allowed us to spread our wings to fly. It is his happiness to see us to reach for the stars.


Happy Father’s day Tatay, I love you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment