Thursday 31 August 2017

What’s good thing about toddlers?

What’s good thing about toddlers?

My nephew Joshua and niece Micah are so adorable. I might say too demanding in good way, why? Because, every time I leave the house going to work, these two little cuties demand a kiss from me before I step-out the door.  

Recently, their mother told me that Joshua cried because I was not able to give him a kiss. Actually, I thought they’re still sleeping, but when I left he stubbornly begging his mother why I did not kiss him. From then on, I assured to kiss them goodbye every morning.

If Micah sees that I am kissing Joshua on his cheeks, she volunteers herself to have one too… so cute and touchy.  I believe this is the prize of having little kids at home and even coming home. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment