Sunday 3 September 2017

Reason why I didn't convert to Mormonism



One week before my scheduled baptism (2 years ago), this verse opened my mind and heart not to be converted into a faith called Mormonism.

My apology to all my Mormon friends who were expecting to witness that unfulfilled
moment. If you could only know the reason why I didn’t, I decided to keep it
myself. I pray that at some point in time, they will know the truth… that it will not hardened their hearts to accept it. I believe in the power of the Holy Spirit who can intercede among us, who can give wisdom that transcends all understanding in Jesus’ Name.




1 comment:

  1. Revelation 20:10 King James Version (KJV)

    10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

    ReplyDelete