Monday 11 September 2017

Verse that Changed Me from Catholicism

 
Leviticus 26:1 changed me the moment I encountered this verse in year 1997. I was born Catholic and I never had the chance to read the entire Bible but only just a few portion of it. Out of my curiosity and willingness to learn, I had this initiative to seek before my eyes and discover what’s in it. Contradicting to what the Bible says from the tradition, doctrine and teaching of my old faith I had, I left the Catholic Church with no regrets and hesitation. I am glad I did it.
Truly the truth will set you free only and only if you open your eyes, heart and mind to what is transparent, simple and dominant. There’s a big difference between rebuking and being judgemental. One is based on factual and the other is hearsay.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete