Monday 16 April 2018

I Quote

If you know the truth (hearer) and not act upon it (doer), it is like you are witnessing something but you keep it yourself. It is a sin! It is a Criminal Law (withholding information). You are not only liable to people but to God. You can be the light to shine for what is just and right or the darkness to totally shut the light. Sometimes, it takes a courageous heart like the little boy in the story Emperor’s New Clothes to say the truth despite that he can be killed in an instant for telling a lie. Are you willing to take that risk? I believe you are wise and courageous enough to be like that little boy, just listen to that still small voice within your heart that says, “I am brave, I am strong, I am wise”. =)
Meg, 16 April 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment