Monday 19 November 2012

This is the Will of God



This is the Will of God

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus”
(1 Thessalonians 5:18, NIV).

TODAY’S WORD
So many people today wonder what God’s will is for their lives. Oftentimes, they look for big things like signs and supernatural events. But really, God’s will for us unfolds each and every day as we obey Him and serve Him with a thankful heart. When you wake up every morning with an attitude of praise and thanksgiving, you just took a step toward your destiny—you are walking in the will of God. When you go throughout your day thanking God that His hand of blessing is upon you, thanking Him for ordering your steps, thanking Him for a new day, you are taking another step in His will.

Today, remember to keep the right perspective. We should have goals and dreams and look forward to a bright future, but the way you live your life today is what’s going to get you to where you need to be tomorrow. Keep praising, keep believing and keep thanking Him because that’s what will keep you moving forward. Submit every area of your heart to Him and walk forward in His will for your life!

PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, I come to You today with thanksgiving in my heart and a mouth full of praise! I bless You because You are worthy! Thank You for redeeming my life from the pit. Thank You for leading me in the way everlasting as I keep my heart and mind on You today in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

***
“May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.” (2 Corinthians 13:14 NIV)
In faith, I know these things to be true:
  • God is full of love and grace, and he fills me with his love and grace.
  • God’s work within me is to clear a channel for his love and grace to flow through me into the lives of anyone and everyone I meet.
  • I may not be there yet, but I am “confident of this, that he who began a good work in [me] will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus” (Philippians 1:6 NIV).
  • And I know “God is able to make all grace abound [in me], so that in all things at all times, having all that [I] need, [I] will abound in every good work” (2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV).
  • He will make my joy complete because I no longer live in darkness, but I now live in the truth and have fellowship with God (1 John 1:4; 1 John 1:6).
  • Through the “Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit,” I am, at all times, filled with grace, mercy, and peace (2 Corinthians 13:14 NIV).
This is what I believe to be true and I will walk accordingly, allowing God to do his work in me from the inside out.
Talk About It
Who can benefit from God’s love and grace through you?
Pray this today: “Father, please do your good work in my life. I believe; help my unbelief.”

No comments:

Post a Comment