Wednesday 25 December 2013

A walk to remember

(It’s Christmas day and I can’t help but to think of the family of one of my colleagues).

Life is so short. The moment I saw him last Friday was a very remarkable one as we came to greet and shake hands with each other. He’s one of the nicest people with a good heart. His genuine smile makes me think of him as he always greets me every time we meet together.

Suddenly, I came to know that he was gone. He passed away last Saturday. He left with a two kids and a wife who’s expecting. I know how they feel right now because our family went on that situation before. We lost a great brother.

My prayer for his soul including his family right now to be strengthened by the Lord and to anchor their hearts in these tough times. I believe that everything shall pass. Sorrow. Pain. Hurt.

Meantime, let us be reminded how precious life can be. To enjoy the moments together with our families and be more appreciative of the life God has bestowed upon us on Earth are truly worth remembering and loving. 

I always thankful for the life, for the life itself is a mere blessing. For the entire families, relatives and friends, my grateful heart is with you. I always pray that God will bless everyone with an everlasting love, peace, joy and happiness not only in this wonderful day of Christmas but in every season of our lives to come. =)

Love,
Meg 

No comments:

Post a Comment