Monday 10 February 2014

Thank you so =)


Maraming Salamat

I want to express my warmest gratitude to all my friends for a warm welcome. I really had so much fun with them and after 14 years we almost completely present (3 were missing out of 10)! Second, my former boss for a good conversation and a dinner. He was still the same, and I was happy to see him healthy and in good condition. Hopefully to see his wife and kids here in Malaysia this month. In the same way, all my co-teachers in Kid’s Ministry, I felt the touch of friendship and warm embrace, appreciated much. To all the kids keep up the good work. God loves you so.

The other day, I also thanked all our university professors for their warm “hello” and ‘how are you?” in me. It was so wonderful to meet them again. Thanked them for all the tips and thoughts on how to be like them.

And of course our family, especially our mother and father. It feels like I am still a baby sleeping in her arms. Thank you Lord God for their good health, your protection and provision upon them. I was so happy to see them again and our new baby at home Joshua Miguel… Tita loves you much. =)

                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment