Sunday 18 January 2015

One thing in common =)


One thing that my late two late grandmothers have in common is being a ‘homebody person’. My mother is like them as well and that influenced me a lot. We don’t feel get bored at home because at home we find more peace, comfort and privacy. We can simply enjoy by listening to music and for me it’s an excellent time to unwind and relax after a tiring day. For my mother and both grandmothers, cooking time is the best time they enjoyed most to do and they’re happy about it; simply amazing persons who were so private and nurturing. So to speak I can say they were perhaps introvert people yet that’s their strength. On that point, I believe I’m almost 51% introvert and 49% extrovert then. The idea of an adventurous life outside is ok… sometimes. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment