Thursday 1 January 2015

The Night Market =)

Every Thursday for me is Pasar malam day which means ‘night market’. It's only once a week affair. Being a purchaser, I am fond of buying fresh fruits and vegetables including chicken, prawn and fish (pork this time is prohibited considering that I lived with my two good Muslim housemates). What’s good about pasar malam is that most of the goods are so cheap compared to supermarket. I can also choose what item I want. It’s very near to my place and it will take me around five-minute walk to reach the place. This really reminds me of my mother when we were together buying foods. I thank her for imparting me the skills of how to choose the best goods and the freshest one. =)


PS... Thanks to my house mate for recommending me to buy fresh foods here. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment