Monday 26 August 2013

Our History

I would like to thank all my visitors on my blog for your untiring support. It means a lot to me. No words can express how much I appreciate it everyday.
 To God be the glory.
Love,
Meg =)

***

Last year of this time, I was with my friend April. I met her in our church. She’s a woman with a good heart. We shared each other’s thoughts and ideas. We really had a great ‘girl talk’. We discussed about food, life, heart, financial management, business and so on. It was fun to be with her. Like her, she’s a good cook. It’s her passion to share it on her blog. As she listened to my stories and hobbies, she initiated to come up with my own blog too. She encouraged me to publish and share my interest on website for many people to read around the world… which is now the Salt and Pepper.


‘Salt and Pepper’ was an article that summarized my life during the first two years after my 40 days journey with Christ. It was so remarkable and indeed amazing. I truly appreciated the life beyond those years. I experienced both the ups and downs. Pain and laughter. Love and lost. Life and death. Sadness and happiness… Indeed, life is a gift. Irretrievable.  Irreplaceable.


Looking back those times, the hobbies became a habit. It was the fruit after 40 days. The Love that God brought inside my heart after the journey changed my life. The happiness, contentment, forgiveness, love and joy inside was overflowing and I can’t help it but to share. The starting point was through emails then Friendster, Facebook and eventually… this thing happened.

I believed that God’s guidance was with me all the way. The tests were quite so tough and difficult but by God’s grace and goodness, it became so manageable. I learned to be more submissive in His sovereign power and divine intervention by trusting and loving more. I respect my own growing process and not to rely on my own strength and intellect. Understanding and Patience helped me along the way as I embraced Optimism too. Freedom was the medium for my growth as I nourished Love every step of my way. Not to forget Gratitude that made my heart healthy and Humility that reminded me to always keep my feet on the ground. Lastly, Forgiveness that melted all barriers and walls so that Love itself will continue to grow.

These are only few of the things I’m truly grateful for until now. Hoping that I can still be able to touch other people’s lives by the hands of God. I’m so happy seeing my other fruits. They are the people who have touched by God through me. The happiness is truly priceless and immeasurable every time we come together. There is a bonding agent and that’s His Spirit, the Holy Spirit that brings so much joy and fathomless Love. Indescribable.

Enjoy Life. Embrace it. Savour each day as if it is the last day of our lives. Be grateful for all our senses. Sight. Touch. Taste. Smell. Hearing. All are more than a million. Believe that it’s always a priceless gift from God to appreciate and use. Indeed, let us take another extra mile and time again to ponder and discover the wonder of life beyond with Salt and Pepper.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment