Monday 5 August 2013

What Matters Most for the Heart

It is well for the heart to be strengthened by grace.---Hebrews 13:9 NRSV
 
 
Dear Lord, thank You for this wonderful day... for all the people You have given in my life... for all the wonderful experiences with them and for all the things I learned --- appreciated much... may I always bless Your heart as You always bless me with an overflowing love, happiness and joy... down at Your feet oh God, is the most high place... thank You for all the blessings and heavenly gifts that are still about to come... thank You for knowing You deeper and learning that in devotion I appreciate silence... in silence I came to understand more and in understanding I came to appreciate even more... thank You for my family, friends and to all the people around me... may we always bless Your heart in Jesus' Name we pray... Amen. =)
Meg
March 9, 2012 at 11:45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment