Monday 25 August 2014

On my note =)

On my note
Meg

Exam week and before I do my work, I want to share an article of love which I believe ready to develop and go to the next level… Exciting!

I came to know this friend of mine in school. She’s intelligent and so to speak has a powerful personality. When we’re together, I eventually know her deeper and grateful to discover more about her life, love and faith despite of some unfortunate and uncontrolled circumstances along her way.

Love, hopefully this is it. After many stories of ups and downs, waiting and seeking, knowing and learning the type of guy she wants to be with is something that differs me from her. I am just a friend who’s listening and giving her advice if she asked me to but more than that I am supportive by giving her all the freedom to do what she likes to do. She’s older than me and knows more about all the guys she’s dating. All I did was to listen to her after those dates. Give her my support and sometimes a shoulder to cry on if ever I felt like she’s again was failed in searching for the right one.

I let her heart to speak and breathe. I let her realize and look for what went wrong so that next time it would be better, better opportunity of finding Mr. Right. I encouraged her that having a relationship doesn’t mean it’s just for the sake of having one. No, it’s not. Ideally, we are creating a relationship for the purpose of sharing our lives to be happier; what I mean is, both single individuals are happy and being together as a happy couple makes them even happier.

Happiness is what motivates love to feel good and be happy. If she is happy and he is happy, what makes him happier is to see her happier with him together. Finding ways to make her happy makes him happier – it’s called leading. Serving in many ways to make him happy makes her happier even more – it’s called maintaining.

Within the process of leading and maintaining in a so-called environment, we are creating an atmosphere of a good relationship, from friendship to courtship, engagement up to marriage. The potential to grow and last a lifetime is possible only through commitment. The readiness of both parties is essential to fully embrace happiness – physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Commitment dictates whether a relationship is ready for the next level. If not, don’t force. Let leading and maintaining be the foundation and fountain of thine own heart. Have hope that our faith endures to find… to know… and to recognize the love of our hearts. Believe that everything will happen at the right time, in a right place for the right reason on a right person. Imagine when Mr. Right and Ms. Right meet together, isn't it exciting? =)


No comments:

Post a Comment