Sunday 17 June 2018

I Quote


I am blessed to have a father like my Tatay Romeo. I thank the Lord for giving me and my siblings such a wonderful father in our lives. We were not born in a well-off family but by God’s grace, it was indeed a blessings for us to grow more in faith and because of love we make it well. In struggle, we thrive. In hope, we dream. We believe.

Now that we progressively achieving, I know that he’s proud of us as we are proud of him. As her daughter, I want the world to know that I respect him so much for his legacy in bringing us the best in us; for trusting us that we can achieve because he believed in us and above all, for showing us to be passionate in what we do because at the end it pays off. We will reap what we sow.

Happy Father’s Day Tatay. Your words of wisdom will always be remembered.

I love you Tatay with thanks.
Meg=)

No comments:

Post a Comment