Wednesday 6 February 2013

Declare the Shift is Coming!




Declare the Shift is Coming!

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways.
Job 22:28, NKJV.

TODAY’S WORD
Today I declare that a shift is coming. Whatever you need—a shift in your health, a shift in your finances, or a shift in a relationship. It may not look like anything is happening in the natural, but we serve a supernatural God. He’s about to breathe in your direction in a new way! The enemies you have seen in the past, you will see no more. The addictions or bad habits that have held you back are being broken in Jesus’ Name. God’s favor is being released in a new way that will propel you forward. What should have taken you 40 years to accomplish, God is going to do in a split second!

The shift is acceleration. The shift means going beyond where you could go on your own. The shift is seeing Jehovah Jireh, the Lord our Provider, do exceedingly, abundantly above and beyond. Now our attitude should be, “God, I’m ready. I’m taking the limits off of You. I’m enlarging my vision. I may not see a way, but I know You have a way. I declare I’m coming into a shift!”

PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, today I open my heart and mind to You. I declare that a supernatural shift is coming my way. I receive Your Word, I receive Your truth, and I receive the increase You have in store for me in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

***
“I know that your love will last for all time, that your faithfulness is as permanent as the sky.” (Psalm 89:2 TEV)
There’s a limit to human love. It wears out; it dries up.
That’s why you have to have God’s love in all your relationships if they are going to last. God’s love never wears out. God’s love is patient, persistent, and persevering.
Isn’t it good news to know that God never gives up on you? No matter what you do, his love never gives up. It’s wide enough to include everybody, and it’s long enough to last forever.
God will never love you any more than he does right now. But he also will never love you any less than he does right now.
He loves you on your good days; he loves you on your bad days. His love is not conditioned by your response. God is love, and his love is given freely. It cannot be earned, and it is not deserved.
Accept his love and worship him, knowing that his love is long enough to last for all time: “And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully” (Ephesians 3:18-19a NLT).
Talk About It
- How long is God's love? Long enough to last forever! Human love wears out, but God will never stop loving you.
- What might keep you from accepting God's love?

No comments:

Post a Comment