Saturday 9 February 2013

Feb Quote

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.---  1 Corinthians 13:6

Every day is almost the same day but not totally. The beauty of the sky, the trees, the flowers, cars are almost the same… but what makes it really different? It’s the way I look at it. The small window in my room is my small paradise. I love the fountain that wakes me up on weekends… the raindrops that touch the ground… oh it’s raining. The sun that lights my day… and the people I notice that somehow makes my heart smile and happy without them knowing. How? Observing… 
One time I saw a little girl helping her dad to carry his belongings. I cannot hear any single word but the action was enough to notice a special bonding between the two of them. I didn’t know them but that moment suddenly I smiled and happiness embraced my heart.
It didn’t cost much how I felt. Simple however requires some time and attention. My window is a big frame that captures everything. Everything inside the frame is immovable but keeps on moving. The same is true with someone who is constantly changing and growing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment