Friday 8 February 2013

Happiness =)




One of my office mates (Ms. Elizabeth) asked me to add one recipient on my emailing list for my usual everyday devotion.

This morning, as I approached someone at the office for an inquiry, a young lady came to say and appreciate one of my articles and also reading my blog constantly…  to my curiosity, I asked her how? I have known that she’s the one I added a few weeks ago. It was really a great feeling knowing that she’s listening to all the songs I posted too. Her smile, I appreciated much.  Happiness enveloped my heart because another potential reader will soon read my book to be published someday.

May God bless all my plans and dreams as well as all the works of my hands to continue and inspire more people for the glory of God. Be a channel of blessings because you all inspire my heart. =)

Love,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment