Thursday 4 July 2013

Happy Birthday Yang! =)


 

Marietta or Mayet, for short Yang is our youngest sister.  Among the siblings she’s also a good singer.  A very persevering person, sweet and caring too.

During her college years, she was the President of their Chemistry Society. She’s very active in school organization. I was too happy to hear that she won the Presidency at that time, a feeling that I was so proud of her achievement.

Her perseverance in studying was really amazing. My eldest brother and I were her tutors. There was a point in time that I wasn’t able to help her because I also had an assignment to do and our eldest brother refused to do her homework for the reason that he thought it was about time for her to do it on her own.  She had no choice but to study well enough. As the years passed by, she was also one of the top students in their batch.

Now I’m happy that she will be a mother so soon, I know that she will be a great mom just like Nanay.  May the goodness of the Lord be upon her and her baby as I speak blessings upon blessings to her and the entire family.

Happy Birthday Yang! =)

Love,
Ate

No comments:

Post a Comment