Thursday 18 September 2014

1 Corinthians 13:5 =)

I received a voice message this morning from a friend asking for an apology. It sounds funny because I believe there’s nothing wrong with whatever she has done. She took it so seriously that she thought I got offended or felt bad about it. I assured her that there’s nothing to apologize. She’s not a Christian however; I let her know that for me, as the sun sets in, every single day is a new beginning. Love doesn't keep any records of wrongs and what ever happens; my mercy shall always new every morning.


People can see our actions, can hear our words. They came to know what is more right through our unspeakable approach of who we really are; it melts their heart why we act that way. Unconsciously, we ourselves somehow realized that our attitude we continuously built-in over time have been imprinted in our system, a certain sets of values that require constant practice while in a state of being single. A skill that needs sharpening and mastery, this can only be done by meeting some people which is somehow and somewhat different from us. The refining of these virtues are very important to become a better person, more so of becoming a great wife and mom. 

Indeed, thanks mom for this note and verse. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment