Wednesday 17 September 2014

A Wooden Anniversary

Being engaged with the Most High for nearly 5 years makes my heart excited about our anniversary. Heavenly Father allows me more to live with him and for him so as to appreciate life. Being in a relationship with the King makes me a special princess in his eyes. I easily let him know what’s inside my heart. The best thing about him is that he knows more about me as his own. He knows my heart deeply when I want to find peace, love and silence. If I like someone, I easily talk to him and ask his permission whether I am ok to date with the man or not. He takes care of my heart. I appreciate the way he protects my heart from a long period of healing to embracing a new love again. His love is unconditional and our agreement is simple and as clear as the ring. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment