Monday 8 September 2014

A loving and supportive husband =)

(from Elsie Low)

I was trying to write a testimonial since yesterday, but tears flooded my eyes and flow through my face when I tried to recall what happened last year.......

I have to said, last year was quite bad, my father diagnosed end stage colon cancer on March 2013, after 5mths, he decided to end his journey in this painful world, leaving us miserable and pain for the rest of our days. 

2 weeks right after dad's funeral, mum diagnosed breast cancer (OMG!!! Again???!!!) Without having much time to grief, I need to comfort my mum and my family members that everything will be fine! I don't know where I got the strength but I knew that I will NOT pray to Him anymore, I started to push Him out of me, dare not pray, dare not hope coz I am afraid of being let down again! 

Since then, I am like having war within myself every day, part of me deny God, another part of me convince me that God is always there, blessing me like how He did all the time.....
I became quite emotional, of course I only show my temper in front of my husband where there were time I always told myself to divorce this man if he ask me to go church again! (Serious huh!) And most of the time I told him to shut up whenever he tried to lead me back to God..... (MEAN right), but is true, God is sending His blessing by giving me a lovely husband, who giving me time to walk out from the shadow. 

My husband gave me more than 365 days to sort things out, and finally I decided that I do not want to lead a life with only work, work and work but nothing more. I forced myself to church on 31st August 2014, but yet my heart was like stone cold, nothing excited about attending church sermon..... Until last Saturday, I read 1 John Chapter 4 Verse 19 We love him, because he first loved us. This is the verse that my husband and I used on our wedding, reminding that my husband is showing the great love of God on me! 

That's the moment I suddenly realized that I was never separated from God, I rejected Him but yet He is always there, sending His angels to be with me, this is something so miracle that I do not know how to describe but yet I wanted to go back to my "normal" life, hold on to my faith and STOP complaining.

I think the 1st thing I wanna start my life all over again is to finally face everything that happened, do not try to avoid, I don't want to hold anger upon my dad anymore, I just hope that he rested in peace. I prayed that my mum will continue to stay happy, complete her treatment and lead a happy and cheerful life! I pray that my sister will walk out from her stress and start enjoying her life too! I pray that my brother will finally shed the burden and lead a good journey of new life with his lovely wife! I pray that my family will stay close and healthy, living with the grace from God. Please give us a simple and happy moment in our daily living.

I am writing this mainly to show my gratitude towards Wong Ching Yaw, who interpreted the real meaning of "soul mate" and "husband", thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment