Thursday 15 March 2018

It's a Matter of Perspective


I felt like my heart is breaking when I heard about two people decided to break apart. For whatever reason, it is truly a heartrending experience. As a woman, I was asked by my friend what is my point of view if a man remain to be silent.

Honestly, I don’t know… what I do know is.. there are some insights I want to share with regards to what I feel and what I think best when people shift their perspective if their partner takes a space (silence) after a break-up.

1.    As a woman, (silence means) you are respecting his decision to keep silent

2.    After the break-up, silence means you are honoring the power of his choice (his words) without him questioning why.

3.    As a woman you are valuing your beliefs, your strength, your dignity for the silence you both created.

4.    As a woman, it is not your duty to know or obligation to figure out what went wrong between the two of you but instead

5.    This is the perfect time to empower that space for you to be the finest woman you want to be in this life.  The time where you can do something that you cannot do when you are both together.

6.    Engage yourself with a more life-enriching experience like start attending cooking classes, dance lessons, yoga training, read good book, volunteer yourself for a good cause and among others that will ignite your passions you never had before.

Remember, life is so precious and having every opportunity to spend it lavishly is a gift from God you will never ever regret. Everyone is given the same amount of time each day. It is just how you will spend it that matter. Learn by heart that the best life ever is a life well-spent regardless of the situation anyone could ever experience. Enjoy the journey. =)

Meg, 15 March 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment