Monday 10 December 2012

A Generous Family and a Grandma


by Meg

Last night I was dealing with this mom having two kids and a husband. Explaining her about the Community at Heart and The Heavenly Gift, I was so glad knowing that she was looking for an orphanage to celebrate the birthdays of her two kids. Wow! She was really a great mom with a generous heart. I was so happy to see her husband just listening and supporting her. It was really a divine encounter.

In the same way, I also want to thank Grandma for donating 50RM to the Medical Fund. I bless and pray for her husband (sitting on a wheelchair) to be healthier and stronger.

Thank you so much for all the families again who came and supported us. I was able to set another record and received a total of 675RM last night. May God bless you more. 

Everyone is also invited to join us on the 25th of December in giving a gift to Shelterhomes as one of the recipients of this Heavenly Gift. Thank you again and good day. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment