Sunday 23 December 2012

Thank You Again! =)


I want to give my warmest appreciation once again to all the families, moms, dads, kids, students and professionals today for making the ‘Heavenly Gift’ a successful one.  May the goodness of the Lord bless more all the generous givers as I received a total of 710RM. In the same way,  thank you to Mr. Wayne Ching for dropping by and giving a total of 830RM (a collected donations from his friends). As to date, we are happy to let you know that Eaglepoint Damansara and Puchong Churches collected up to 90k+ RM from December 1 up to present. Hopefully attain 100k up to 110kRM until 10pm tonight.

In the name of Christ and from the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much! =)

Love,
Meg

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank God also for the gift of inspiration including the excitement and happiness every time I encountered people in any walks of life. This might be my first time and the joy in my heart to serve was really a great feeling. Let us be reminded that all blessings are from God and a small act of kindness really matters and can make a great difference! Have a blessed day ahead. =)

    ReplyDelete