Tuesday 1 January 2013

Love and Gratitude



 

First and foremost my heartiest thanks to God above for this new day of the year.  2012 was truly a great year for me and our family. Countless blessing to be appreciated and remembered especially all the people that came and touched my life. No words can express how much I thank you all. My heart prays that God bless all you more with happiness, joy and love. To our company, may the kindness and goodness of the Lord be upon us so that more people in this world will be given employment for this year not only in Malaysia but across the globe. May the generosity of our dear God set upon to those people I met and still be meeting every single day. Let His hands and heart be my guiding light in touching every people’s lives every moment. May God bless my heart always to be empowered by gratitude and guarded by love.   

2013 is another opportunity for all of us to enjoy and embrace. With an attitude of gratefulness and positive perspective, it will strengthen us to achieve our goals in life. I still believe that…the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams (Eleanor Roosevelt). Let it always seasoned with prayers to be blessed by God. Unshaken and steadfast.   

Lastly, I want to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Dean Kashiwagi and family for their kindheartedness and goodness; appreciated much for being there in the difficult moments of my life. The values I learned from them were very life enriching experience. To our family, thank you Lord for our parents, sister and brother. Truly, God is an amazing God. All the gifts and blessings I received from Him are worthy to be honored and praised. To God be the glory forever and always. =)

Love,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment