Sunday 13 January 2013

When a Seed Grows


I was blessed to meet Luz again, (my roommate) not in Dubai but here in Malaysia. It’s been 3 years. I’m so happy knowing that Christ transformed her heart to be a beautiful woman of God. The joy we felt together last night was filled with Holy Spirit. The conversation was so meaningful because we came to appreciate and understand each other. The happiness in her heart to know God and her initiative to search Him eagerly made me feel so glad, I was like her almost 16 years ago. Truly, I can say that the more we seek after Him, the more He reveals Himself to us.  

God is Love. The same is true on our faith. We cannot force anyone to accept Christ but to continually pray, invite and share the love of God with and for them, it can be nurtured and in due time it will bloom. =)

"For where two or three come together in My Name, there am I with them." --- Matthew 18:20

No comments:

Post a Comment