Thursday 31 January 2013

Priceless Smile =)



by Meg


This afternoon (after work), I got an opportunity to talk to Auntie Rose. She’s one of the grandmothers in Villaflora I met and I came to know. She’s turning 80 years old next year and I’m so glad to see her that she’s still strong and happy as well. She reminds me of my grandmothers. I miss them much and even though I cannot see them anymore, I know they’re happy in heaven with God.

We had a great talk. Her smile brings happiness in my heart because it resembles my grandmother’s smile when I first gave her a bouquet of flowers.  It was like ‘heaven’, I cannot express my happiness to see her face when she received my gift.  As if my grandmother won an award on that special moment ---the same feeling that I felt when I received a trophy, that bouquet of flowers and a cash in an impromptu competition in year 2003.

For me, although I miss both of my grandmothers, I thank God for allowing me to meet Auntie Rose in my life. She’s the extended version of both my lolas who’s very dear, special, loving and kind. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment