Monday 25 November 2013

At the airport


I am currently waiting for my best friend. I have known her since high school. We attended the same university. We had so many things in common. Well, in fact we loved the subject Chemistry and she pursued it until college while it was my choice to be in Architecture.

Even though, we’re from different institute, we always had the time to meet together in the library, to share lunch and dinner before going home. I also shared some notes with her in Physics and sometimes helped her in her assignments (I had some minor subjects the same with her like Philosophy, Psychology and Physics) which we loved to discuss.

If there’s particular thing that I was able to remember about my best friend… that’s when I had my thesis. She never helped me to complete it because she cannot relate on my course however; she was there to look after me while sleeping inside their Chemistry Laboratory Room. I was too sleepy after completing my thesis for submission (prior to my final deliberation). I was too blessed to have her that time and for about an hour, I totally recharged again. After that she attended her next class while I went to register and get the schedule for my thesis defense.
 
Sometimes, I may not have the time to talk to her but I always ensure that she’s in my heart. I truly appreciate her understanding. Now, far beyond I can imagine, I will be meeting here again in Malaysia (supposed to be in Hong Kong as my first offered destination). Anyway, regardless of the place everything is a blessing. It was indeed a divine intervention. A blessed choice. =)


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment