Tuesday 19 November 2013

Blessings

When I was not a totally Christian yet, I only gave what I think that’s good enough for the Lord. I never practice tithing only offering. But when I came to know God deeper and decided to do the principle of Malachi 3:10, my life was changed. Blessings were truly remarkable and too wonderful to explain.

Just like the woman who gave everything she had, it may be too little amount but for God it was great! God saw her generous heart. Willing. Faithful. Obedient. In the passage, I believed that God is a generous god Himself. He can give us the ability to produce wealth. With our good health, we enjoy His true blessing. We can work to have means; we can go to school to prepare our means, with that we can serve our family and the community with our means. These are the things we might take for granted but truly worth a millions to be grateful for to God.

Imagine our brothers and sisters in the hospital. They can buy food but not appetite. Some are praying for more time to live and others more time to look for resources. Things like these happen sometimes to ourselves just to remind us that we have to ponder the things we already have and appreciate more to the fullest. Truly, good health makes us rich and that alone is a value of many blessings we receive only from God who can give more than enough of what I think and I believe we are giving in relation to Malachi 3:10.


God indeed is rich and generous. Just name it!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment