Tuesday 25 September 2012

First Month


by: Meg


First and foremost, I want to thank God for allowing me to experience some of the little but ‘finest moments’ in my life.

 

It’s been a month and this blog has a lot of many memorable and countless happiness I really can’t help but to treasure and appreciate. Your gratitude echoes endlessly from emails, greetings, texts and personal calls. No words can express how much I thank you, and to Ms. April, my grateful heart is overflowing for making this blog possible --- from a simple conversation and sharing stories, appreciated much.

 

Anyway, I just want to share some of the things that caught my attention last Sunday on Purple Challenge --- Purple Pitstop. It’s a ‘question and answer event’ regarding the Purple Book. One of the audiences asked… what is God’s will and how to know it?


According to Ptr. Timothy, there were 2 things to consider; One is to know the Moral Will of God. When we say moral, it comprises our own set of moral values, according to Romans 12:2 --- Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—His good, pleasing and perfect will. Second, is to know the Mission Will of God. If we’re able to discern and acknowledge the purpose of life, it would be easier for us to do the second part. To sum up the Moral Will of God and the Mission Will of God, then we undoubtedly able to discover and understand the ‘Me Will of God’.

 

Again, it’s not our good works that saved us from our sin but by God’s grace. It’s such that we are transformed by God patiently every single day and doing a good work is a by-product of the Holy Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control) that is dwelling upon us.

 

Lastly, I’m happy to say that I’m so excited to join the Malaysian Care. It was an answered prayer! God knows the longings of my heart and the presence of Ms. Kiah last Sunday was really so inspiring.  May the goodness of the Lord continue to flourish as I speak blessings upon blessings to all and every nation… and from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!  To God be the glory, honor, power and praise! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment