Wednesday 19 September 2012

Reminiscing

I would like to thank Ptr. Shawn and his wife for a great dinner last night. We felt so blessed by sharing and empowering the kids’ ministry to be more equipped by God’s Word through singing (praise and worship), playing, bible reading (storytelling) and coloring (arts and crafts).

Although I’m still learning again in this ministry, I find it really challenging considering that they have different attitudes, different ages in one classroom. 

I usually love to deal with kids around 3-4 years old because they’re very smart. I love the way they interact during the bible study question and answer portion. Their answers sometimes make me think ‘Wow, what a clever idea!’ 

I never thought that by teaching them I’m also learning and that’s the best part of being a teacher. A recognition that you’re appreciated by the youngsters and knowing that you’re part of their happiness… is for me --- a worth more than a trophy. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment