Tuesday 14 May 2013

Inspiring


After school, I still attended the church fellowship at Kota Damansara. Although a little bit late and never had the opportunity to join the praise and worship yet I still appreciate the preaching section which I considered to be the most important part of the fellowship. It’s God’s medium way to express His heart and mind through His followers. Being a pastors or preachers, they played a vital role in conveying God’s messages. He allowed their lips to be His mouthpiece.

I was really encouraged by our guest speaker in Puchong. She’s one of the best women I have ever heard to preach the Good News. It’s a WOW! A much anointed one. Every single line she had spoken was truly noteworthy. I believed that it’s her gift from God and aside from that I can see her passion in her ministry. Very inspiring. How I wish to be like her, but I believe it will take some time. This is part of her presentation entitled the ‘School of Faith’.  =)

Meg 


No comments:

Post a Comment