Sunday 5 May 2013

Precious Development



One of the most rewarding moments about teaching the kids is to see them growing with Christ. It’s a great feeling to share with them a song and dance before the Bible study. How I love to see them follow my steps as I broadly extend my arms, dance on my feet and sway my hands. It’s fun to be with them because they make me feel, think and act like a little kid which is totally different from Meg being in the corporate world.

This afternoon, I’m glad to share how Ryan impressed me so much. As he approached me to start our praise and worship, he voluntarily demonstrated and sung the song I taught to them a few months ago. The song (I’m gonna stand on the Rock) was I learned from my previous ministry and although I was the only one teaching them that song yet their learning process (memorization) was so fast and very amazing considering that I only meet them once in a month.

I realized that even though I’m not visible for them every week inside the classroom, yet my continuous recognition, appreciation, love and care when I am with them truly matters a lot. I believed that they are not only growing to be a Christlike young individual --- in my heart, I’m happy… I’m learning more. =)

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment